Small fiber illumination, High power light source, High power fiber optic illumination, Microendoscopy, LED illumination
SugarCUBE Illumination Systems
Unsurpassed Light Intensity with LED Efficiency
The SugarCUBE line of LED fiber optic illuminators provides the highest intensity light for a variety of laboratory and technical needs. Each member of the CUBE family couples an exceptionally bright LED with Nathaniel Group’s powerful electronic driver circuitry for maximum light output. The life of each LED light source is equivalent to approximately 300 tungsten halogen bulbs, allowing users to cut downtime and save thousands of dollars on bulb replacement. The SugarCUBE line - a model for every application SugarCUBE Standard - A high intensity LED fiber optic illuminator available in white, red (624nm), blue (463nm), and green (523nm).
- For the most demanding applications, the SugarCUBE Ultra is the most
powerful LED light engine available. It replaces the previous SugarCUBE
Quad White model. The output is 764% greater than the previous top of the line Quad when using a
3mm LLG. Please see the datasheet for specifics.
MicroCUBE (Available in Q4, 2017) - The MicroCUBE improves upon our SugarCUBE Ultra model for light guides larger than 8mm diameter. We have incorporated a pulse capability down to 10 microseconds with fast rise and fall times as well as a rear panel switch to select rising or falling edge triggers. The MicroCUBE delivers industry leading flicker free light output and offers an expected LED lifetime of up to 40,000 hours. This new model offers significant reductions in both cost and size.
- For low-cost, high-lumen output, the SugarCUBE LITE offers superior
technology in a cost-effective form factor. Its consumer-friendly
pricing makes it ideal for many research and industrial uses. The LITE
is available in bright white and can only be ordered from our website.
• With an estimated 60,000 hour life, the LED light sources
provide intense, cool light that reduces downtime due to damage of
samples or equipment
• Unmatched light stability gives the unit excellent reliability in critical applications • Front panel control • Serial commands through RS232 • Analog control via rear panel input •
Durable solid-state construction reduces cost of ownership, while
long-life LEDs cut waste, minimizing the environmental impact
• Machine vision lighting
• Microscope illumination • Vision system illumination • Research applications including nano-molecule manipulation and uncaging • Life sciences illumination